#hackthemix: Banana Bread Pops
Makes 25 pops
This is dedicated to our banana bread, peanut butter & lollipop fans 🍌🥜. It's the ultimate crowd pleaser for when you have left over banana bread (who ever does?!) OR as part of a birthday cake/celebration. Either way, it’s easy to make and delicious 😋
1. Half a loaf of baked Big Banana Bread (obvs). Don’t have any banana bread to hand? Our banana bread bake at home mix will save you time and make you look like a domestic banana bread god/goddess.
2. 1/2 cup of peanut butter, smooth or crunchy 🥜
3. Lollipop sticks
4. A cardboard box to hold your pops (we used a cake tester as my hole poker)
5. 1 cup + extra (to glue sticks into pops) of dreamy melty chocolate
6. Sprinkles, crushed nuts, dried raspberries (anything you fancy)
7. Friends, lovers, neighbours, kids (if you dare share)
Whizz your banana bread up in a food processor or break up with your hands until you have fine crumbs.
Pour mixture into a bowl and add peanut butter. Use a scoop or spoon and roll mixture into balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Melt 1/2 cup of chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts. Poke lollipop sticks into chocolate and then freeze overnight.
The next day, melt 1 cup of chocolate and dip banana bread pops into chocolate. Sprinkle on your favourite toppings and leave to set on your cardboard box.
EAT. REPEAT ♻️